Tithi Joins Us
Last night was another good Crew meeting, as we gathered at my place in Oakdale. Originally, we were supposed to have a record SEVEN crewers in attendance, but a few folks had to cancel and we were down to four. It was a bummer, but we were excited to have Tithi come on down to her first gathering. I trust she had fun, because she stayed with us until 11:30, 2 hours beyond the time she said she could reasonably set aside. As a result, she'll be up late tonight working on a term paper, but hopefully it will be worth it. In an upcoming week, we hope to have her share that very term paper with us, as it sounds like good stuff. Thank you, Tithi, for joining in the fun. You sincerely rock.
Regarding the writing: Rich had some real good thoughts on the day's election, Sue brought in more entertaining bits of her "Me and the Weirdos" book-in-progress, and I did my usual nonsense. Everyone made me feel really good by laughing along with great enthusiasm, and I thank y'all for that.
I'll keep this entry brief, 'cause it gets pointless to say "It was great fun" over and over again in each blog entry. But it was.

1 Comments:
I think I'll keep bringing the Mick Fleetwood piece every week and never read it. It's becoming a part of the regular routine to say, "I'll read this later," knowing damn well I never will.
By
rassmguy, at November 11, 2004 at 2:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home