Pizza night
It's good to see we've been able to keep this up and running for a whole month now. Hopefully we'll keep writin' and readin' for a while to come. I know for me it's what motivates me to continue writing. It's the kick in the butt to get the computer away from Steve for at least a few minutes.
It was nice to see Tithi at this meeting. New blood is always welcome. I enjoyed Rich's ranting and raving over the election. It'll be a scary four years indeed. And I had already read Steve's selection, but it was nice to hear it with the guffaws of others along with my own.
And you know what I like, too? Pizza every Wednesday night. I don't have to cook. So let's keep it coming? Who's up for this week?

1 Comments:
Thanks, Sue -- I appreciate the compliment. I had a good time as well, especially learning the secrets of the Jelly Dick! Keep up your own work about the boarders, by the way -- it's great stuff! I wonder how your mom will feel about it if ever she reads it. SHOW HER!! :)
By
rassmguy, at November 11, 2004 at 2:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home